Our Client is looking for a StockRoom Clerk to work in a Warehouse Environment in the Holliston, MA area.
The StockRoom Clerk will handle all duties related to material handling – delivers components to manufacturing, fill parts orders, stock inventory, perform cycle counts, etc.
Stock Room Clerk Essential Functions:
- Maintains Kanban system to ensure consistent production work flow
- Fills customer orders from stock
- Packages /over-packs product for shipment as needed
- Performs cycle counts, maintains inventory levels, interacts with purchasing to procure materials for order or inventory
- Accepts incoming material and stocks materials in appropriate areas
- Receives goods to purchase order and delivers to stockroom or other department as indicated
- Provides visual inspection of all materials for quality / quantity issues and exercises extreme accuracy entering data into Iwaki America business system
- Receives returned goods consistent with safety and RMA procedures
- Stocks material and fills orders and production demand in accordance with FIFO process
- Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies
- Executes computer inventory transactions accurately and on time
- Assists production floor as needed with product conversion, assembly, test, and pack
- Maintains high level of quality and accuracy and remains vigilant for any possible quality issues during routine handling of parts and assemblies
- Maintains a safe and clean stockroom environment
- Assists in implementation of methods improvement, efficiency, and quality programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Willing to work overtime hours as requested on an ad-hoc basis
- Required to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, bend, reach and move about the facility