This week’s blog focuses on the recruiting life cycle and the jams that will help you in each phase to amp up your activity and have fun while doing it.
Phase One – Sourcing: This is when your head’s down getting after it. You’re in the zone recruiting those rock star candidates on the job boards, applications or social media.
- Whoop! (There It Is) – Tag Team
- All Star – Smash mouth
- Real World – Matchbox Twenty
- New Shoes – Paolo Nutini
Phase Two – Submittal: Okay, you’re pumped. You found your rock star now this is the playlist to get you through the write-up stage. The write-up is your pitch highlighting the candidate’s work experience and sweet skills.
- Happy – Pharrel Williams
- Hey Now – ft Kyle by Martin Solveig, The Cataracs
- Many Ways (Extended Mix) – Ferry Corsten Ft. Jenny Wahlström
- Along For the Ride – Ross Livermore Band
Phase Three – Fill the Job: You did it! Celebrate. You found the best fit candidate, phone screened and/or interviewed that rock star and he or she did it. They got the offer and accepted the position.
- Make That Money – Robi Rob (Roxbury Remix)
- Yeah – Usher
- Treat Me Right – Keys N Krates
- Jump Around – House of Pain
Enjoy and feel free to share with your recruiting teams!