A well-known electronic component manufacturing is currently seeking a Soldering Technician in Manchester, NH. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Shift of the Soldering Technician:
3:15pm-12:45am M-Th with every other Friday
Pay Rate of the Soldering Technician:
- Build through-hole (THT) and surface mount (SMT) printed circuit board assemblies, placing components on boards per controlled parts lists, drawing documentation and quality workmanship guidelines.
- Hand-solder THT components per specifications
- Operate equipment such as, aqueous cleaner and component location equipment.
- Assist, as required, with the operation of wave solder or selective solder machines.
- Wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications.
- Cut and form (prep) components
- Perform manual placement of THT components
- Assemble chassis components using a variety of hardware
- Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results
Requirements of the Soldering Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of relevant job experienc
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, job orders, specifications, drawings, schematics, process sheets, wiring diagrams, and small print
- Intermediate component identification skills
- Soldering skills that meet IPC-A-610 Class 2
- Ability to perform component prep using hand tools, tooling, and some automatic equipment
- Ability to assist in the selective solder and wave solder process
Soldering Technicians apply today!