Leading automation metal manufacturing company is looking for a Materials Supervisor in Hamel, MN. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Requirements of the Materials Supervisor:
- To lead, supervise, and coordinate work activities within the Shipping, Receiving, and Parts Picking areas utilizing resources in a manner which ensures on-time delivery and is consistent with policies and procedures.
- To analyze, monitor, and maintain all process and procedures for parts picking as well as international and domestic shipping.
Qualifications of the Materials Supervisor:
- High school education or equivalent. Prefer at least an Associate’s degree in Business or other related field.
- At least 4 years of related shipping and receiving experience in a manufacturing environment including the preparation of international shipping documentation. At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must exhibit strong leadership and sound decision making skills.
- Ability to maintain workflow throughout the shipping, receiving, and parts picking areas to help ensure quality and on time delivery while working with the Production, Supply Chain and Sales departments to meet the customer’s needs.
- Experience identifying and working with various packaging methods and freight vendors.
- Working knowledge of shipping and receiving equipment to be able to set-up, operate and ensure proper quality is produced with that equipment.