A manufacturer of safety lighting components is looking to hire a Global Market Manager. This is a direct hire position in Madison, IN.
Responsibilities of the Global Market Manager:
- Development of financial and business models for future state outcomes that will meet and exceed corporate goals
- Develop and analyze data and market trends to support future state model and product/market strategy
- Communication skills to influence Executive Leadership, Customers, and the internal organization on the market vision and needs to execute future state business model. Must be able to clearly articulate in multiple settings and formats (large and small group presentations, written, PowerPoint, one on one and team meetings).
- The leadership of vision, strategy, design, and execution of the Go to Market Strategy.
- Market share growth and profit targets
- Profit and loss of Market
- Customer experience and market message
- Market plan alignment with Partner Strategy and Product Strategy
- Lead Product Management Team
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business related field, engineering or other related field of interest.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related area of interest