Welder – Mig/Tig – 1st shift
Are you looking for a new opportunity with great benefits for full-time permanent employees?
Leading test chambers manufacturer in Acton, MA is looking for a Mig/Tig Welder to join their advanced manufacturing team. This is a contract to hire opportunity with potential for cross-training and advancement.
Responsibilities of Welder:
- MIG and TIG welding experience or strong Copper Brazing experience.
- Experienced with cosmetic welds.
- Inspect completed piece to insure it meets all quality standards and specifications.
- Experience working with stainless steel and cold rolled metal.
- Skilled at welding frames.
- Communicate with fellow workers and superiors to maintain safety and quality.
Requirements of the Welder:
- High School Diploma or GED with at least three years of Welding experience.
- Vocational or Trade School experience desirable.
- Must be able to read CAD drawings.
- Ability to perform cosmetic welds to stainless steel.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English.
Welders apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.