Leading manufacturing company is looking for Set Up Technicians to join their team in Rogers, MN. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Set Up Technician:
- Promotes safe working behaviors and complies with all safe work requirements
- Promotes and maintains an organized work area (5S) to include workstations, equipment, walkways, etc
- Reads and complies with work instructions, set up sheets, checklists and all QMS requirements
- Perform daily setups, shut downs, end of run line clearance of machines, related equipment and materials in home value stream/production process
- Remove, clean, document, store, and install tooling per process
- Identify gaps and provide input for update within Setup Instructions, Cycle Sheets, Work Instructions and other processes to Support functions for improvements and ECO’s
- Input and utilize data in Real Time system for maximum efficiency of presses and equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Set Up Technician:
- Demonstrated processing or mechanical experience Preferred
- High School diploma/GED Preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years as Molding Technician or other equivalent experience
- Efficient in Microsoft Suite products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to do basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions and decimals)
- Familiar with many types of resins and resin properties
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and overhead cranes
- Demonstrated ability to promote and maintain a safe and efficient work environment
- Able to use measuring instruments such as scales, calipers, dial indicators
- Blue print reading
- Mechanically inclined
Set Up Technicians apply today!