Assembly Technician – 1st Shift
Interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of innovation? A cutting-edge company in the science, energy, medical, and defense industries is currently hiring a Assembly Technician in Boylston, MA. This is a temp to hire position!
Shift of the Assembly Technician:
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician:
- Assembles significantly complex subassemblies and final assemblies per written specifications.
- May transition between multiple product lines within a short period of time.
- Some light testing / calibration could be required.
- Performs training to other assembly technicians as required.
- Completes manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order / Device History Record package.
- Performs all transactions in electronic business systems accurately in real time, and understands cause and effect of the transactions.
- Packages final product per written specifications.
- Identifies and reports any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Documents non-conformances.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintain proper control of device traceability materials and non-conforming material.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Certain work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in basic manufacturing methods required.
- Experience in electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical assembly required.
- Experience using torque tools, epoxy, epoxy dispensing tools, tubing heat shrink required.
- Ability to multi-task and cross among several product lines in a short period of time required.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend detailed manufacturing procedures and drawings in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Excellent manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
Assembly Technicians apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.