Electro-Mechanical Assembler – 1st Shift
Interested in working in a modified production line assembling training simulator? Do you like assembly and install cables? A cutting-edge company in the defense training industry is looking to add an Assembler in a full time and temp to hire position to their organization in the Suwanee, GA area.
1st Shift: Monday – Thursdays from 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Pay Rate of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences. of electromechanical units.
- Understand written documentation and procedures or verbal instructions (English).
- Proficient with basic hand tools and assembly practices.
- Possess basic computer skills (Windows).
- Proficient with basic wiring, soldering, crimping and ESD practices.
- Ability to inspect their own work and maintain quality standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised.
- Provide information to supervisors or coworkers through written, verbal, or electronic means.
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work FRI-SUN when required (overtime hours TBD).
- Must be able to stand for up to 2.5 hours at a time.
- Ability to move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Eletro-Mechanical Assemblers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.