A leading provider of custom PCB assemblies is looking for a contract to hire Quality Inspector in Westborough, Ma. This is a great opportunity in a growing company!
Shift of the Quality Inspector:
Pay Rate of the Quality Inspector:
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Inspect complex machined and fabricated parts using advanced measuring and layout instruments and equipment, visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Prepare required inspection documentation such as written descriptions of inspection results including deviations from engineering specifications.
- Must be able to pass a Dimensional Measurement and Color ID Review.
- Must wear steel toe shoes.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and ability to travel to other company locations.
- Flexibility to work OT when needed including some Saturdays.
- Understanding of how to identify non-conforming material properly.
- Strong attention to detail.
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an mechanical inspector
- Ability to learn and work with specialized inspection equipment (i.e.CMM, comparator, etc…
- Proficient working with inspection tools: microscope, magnifier.
- Able to work with effectively little or no direct supervision.
- Ability to understand and execute First Article Inspections to meet requirements.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.