Material Handler – Contract
A global manufacturer of high-performance defense electronics is currently hiring for Material Handlers. This is a temporary position in Merrimack, NH.
Pay Rate of the Material Handler:
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Responsible for the performance of a variety of manual and clerical duties required for the accurate and timely receipt, packaging, labeling, shipping and distribution of materials and products through the Company Stockroom and Shipping departments.
- Transport supplies, packages, equipment and materials (including hazardous materials), between various locations by driving company vehicles.
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High school education or equivalent in order to understand and use commercial English and basic Mathematics where accuracy is important.
- Requires familiarity with material handling documents and basic Shipping/Receiving procedures.
- Minimum 3 years Shipping/Receiving experience. Must be able to perform general clerical duties that require basic computer skills.
- May be required to pass a test for a commercial operator’s license in accordance with Federal and State regulations.