Quality Engineer – Direct Hire
Great direct hire opportunity for a Quality Engineer in Cumming, GA. A manufacturer of metal hose products is seeking an innovative quality professional with a background in product design and processes. Apply today!
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation, configuration management, Foreign Object & Debri (FOD) program, process control systems and protocols
- Provides analysis and explanations of testing and inspection plans, methods, and technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformities and/or design problems for internally produced products & processes
- Utilizes Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.) to identify and make recommendations for managing risk in product development
- Manages processes to ensure all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate, First Article Inspection (FAI) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance
- Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product. Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect
- Identifies and manages risk in product development primarily utilizing and driving PPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.)
- Manage Root Cause & Corrective Action process for external and internal customer complaints
- Responsible for counterfeit parts and awareness training
Qualifications of the Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree (Industrial Engineering, Quality, Operations, Supply Chain)
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- AS9100 Experience
- Lean or Six sigma certification
- ASQ Certification
Quality Engineers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.