Leading electronic supplier in Newburyport, MA is currently hiring an Entry Level Assembler to join their growing team. This is a temp to hire and willing to train position!
Responsibilities of the Assemblers
- Operation of manual, automatic, and semi-automatic microelectronics assembly equipment with supervision.
- Inspection of die and packages to various Military and Jedec standards using high and low power microscopes.
- Follows defined specifications and reaction paths or written/verbal instructions.
- Use multiple hand tools to manually process delicate products without damaging components.
- Train other employees on basic equipment operation and assembly processes
- Maintain well organized and audit ready workspaces.
- Utilize computer-based manufacturing systems to move product and enter data.
Requirements of the Assemblers:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High Attention to Detail
Assemblers apply today!