Leading electronic component manufacturing company is currently hiring an Electro-Mechanical Technician located in Billerica, MA. This is a temp to hire position. If you have previous assembly experience and have worked with Capital Equipment, we want to speak with you!
Shift of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
1st shift: 6:00AM – 2:30PM
Pay Rate of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- Perform a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical production assembly and subassembly operations on complex capital equipment.
- Assembly operations may include tasks such as drilling, reaming, burnishing, and tapping.
- Willingness to work outside as required in non-ideal conditions while upholding quality and safety principals.
- Understanding of 5S principals and personal accountability for workspace and tooling.
- Ability to check BOMs, manage inventory and send communications as necessary, and to complete accurate, timely paperwork.
- Assembly will require use of online manufacturing documentation, following sequenced online instruction, and maintaining production record books on-line.
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- Experience performing a wide range of electromechanical assembly with demonstrated skill cabling systems, connecting and torquing large and small assemblies.
- Strong mechanical and electrical background and knowledge of general hand tools
- Knowledge of crimping and pull testing of crimps.
- Knowledge of bills of materials (BOM) structure and ability to read and interpret assembly and schematic diagrams required.
- Can transition easily between product lines without much training.