Leading industrial tool and mold manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Receiving Clerk. This is a temp to hire position located in Alpharetta, GA.
Pay Rate of the Receiving Clerk: $18 – $19/hr
Responsibilities of the Receiving Clerk:
- Prepare receiving documents for the Accounting Department.
- Process receiving transactions accurately through data collection.
- Assist with shipping and warehouse.
- Participate in monthly physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Verify inbound products and materials for style, quantities, and accessories.
- Ensure proper packaging and labeling of materials through special tasks.
Qualifications of the Receiving Clerk:
- High school diploma required.
- Prior warehouse or assembly experience is a plus, but not required.
- Quick learner, highly motivated, and a team player.
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and conscientious approach to work.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Experience working with miscellaneous inspection equipment preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform hands-on tasks, such as twisting, pushing, and pulling when handling materials during inspections, configurations, and/or reconfigurations
Receiving Clerks apply today!