A provider of electronics manufacturing services located in Manchester, NH is currently hiring for a Direct Hire SMT Operator on 2nd shift! This is a direct hire position.
Hours of the Machine Operator:
Shift: 3:00PM – 11:30PM
REQUIRED: 1st shift training (2-3 weeks)
Pay Rate of the Machine Operator:
$22.00 – $23.00 per hour 15% differential
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Set up and Operate SMT equipment. Utilize tools and process, as well as developing machine operation skills in order to successfully execute the activities required in this position.
- Learn to identify the various types of surface mount components
- Load feeders during off-line setup
- Set up and operate the SMT line equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Read and interpret Visual Aids and diagrams to ensure products are built properly
- Learn to adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately and according to specifications
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are correctly manufactured
- Inspect components to ensure that the machines placed the correct value part in the appropriate location
- Trained on IPC-A-610, working knowledge helpful.
- Is able to identify common SMT components
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.