Materials Inspector – 1st Shift
Leading electronics company is looking for a Materials Inspector in Newburyport, MA. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Shift of the Materials Inspector:
Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Pay Rate of the Materials Inspector:
19.50 per hour
Responsibilities of the Materials Inspector:
- Screens, visually inspects, measures and counts microelectronic piece parts including; die and wafer, caps, bases, lead frames and various other components for assembly build.
- Inspects die and piece parts to various Military and Jedec standards using high and low power microscopes.
- Follows defined specifications and reaction paths.
- Uses multiple hand tools to manually process delicate products without damaging components.
- Stocks and issues materials for assembly build.
- Trains employees on specs and process used in area.
- Maintains well-organized and audit ready work areas.
- Utilizes computer-based manufacturing systems to move product and enter data.
Qualifications of the Materials Inspector:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate verbally.
- Strong attention to detail