Electronic Tester – 1st shift
Leading electronics manufacturer company in Newburyport, MA is looking to hire an Electronic Tester. This is a temp to hire position in a growing company!
Shift of the Electronic Tester:
Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Pay Rate of the Electronic Tester:
$19.50 per hour
Responsibilities of the Electronic Tester:
- On the production test floor working on assigned products utilizing manual and automated test equipment, electro-mechanical handlers, and related documentation according to product regulations.
- Per work instructions, set up test equipment and performs electrical testing of semiconductors in fast paced production environments.
- Counting and visual inspection of devices
- Assisting & completing engineering work orders
- Basic computer skills to properly identify and interpret pass/fail parameters to be recorded & entered into Camstar (REI internal application used to enter and track production lot transactions)
- Maintain clean workspace.
Requirements of the Electronic Tester:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred in a related field or general knowledge of microscope and handling of semiconductors
- Mechanical – Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Problem solving skills
- Read and write English
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.