An industry leader in detection technology is looking for a Test Technician in Andover, MA to join their growing team. This is a direct hire position in a fast-paced environment!
6:00AM-3:30PM M-Th & 6:00AM-10:00AM on Fri.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Configure, calibrate and perform final tests of systems to meet specifications for trace substance identification based on model type requirements
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Perform complex troubleshooting protocols for non-conforming units
- Work with and assist Engineering to resolve technical and quality issues as they occur
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Perform electromechanical assembly of systems in a manufacturing cell environment as needed
- Meet expected daily production requirements
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Requirements of the Test Technician:
- Demonstrated ability to configure, calibrate, test, and repair complex instruments
- 5 + years’ experience in instrument configuration and testing
- Associates Degree or equivalent technical training acquired on the job or in an educational setting.
- Must be capable of diagnosing and correcting complex manufacturing defects in sensitive scientific instruments and systems utilizing appropriate software applications
- Must be flexible and able to work in different assignments to support current customer demand
- Ability to work in a clean, contaminant free environment utilizing gloves during testing operations
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and carry equipment from one workstation to another.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office applications.
Test Technicians apply today!