Production Assembler – Hiring Now!
If you have 2+ years of manufacturing assembly experience and want to work with a progressive company, this is just what you have been waiting for! A leading of robotics technology to improve warehouse productivity is hiring immediately a Production Assembler in Wilmington, MA.
Shift of the Production Assembler:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Responsibilities of a Production Assembler:
- Performing a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, reassembles, and tests assemblies and subassemblies.
- Completes in-process inspections and testing of products.
- Follows processes and procedures, to assemble electronic and electro-mechanical products in accordance with the company’s safety and quality standards.
Requirements of the Production Assembler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of Electro-Mechanical or basic assembly experience.
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Production Assemblers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.