Pay Rate of the Material Handler Expeditor:
Responsibilities of the Material Handler Expeditor:
- Maintains efficient and on-schedule flow of materials to or from any of the assembly areas.
- Reviews work orders daily and identifies the material needed, locating and moving the right type of quantity of material in a timely manner.
- Gathers and stages materials for manufacturing teams to keep processes running.
- Unpacking of materials in the stockroom
- Update Tier Boards with missing parts for designated assembly areas.
- Data entry, sorting and verify accuracy of receiving documentation before entering data into operating system.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement (kaizen) events
- Support the daily 5S, cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
- Lift, carry, hold, push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- High School diploma with 3-4 years’ experience in material handling / procurement or Associates Degree with at least 2-years’ experience
- General computer skills to include working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- One to three years of relevant experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Ability to cohesively work in a team environment.
- Possess and exhibit a positive attitude and winning spirit.