Print Production Specialist – 2nd Shift
Leading software company is looking for a Print Production Specialist in Weston, FL. This is a temporary role with possible extension to February!
Schedule of the Print Production Specialist:
Dec 27th – Jan 31st: 6pm-2:30am (Second Shift)
Pay Rate of the Print Production Specialist:
Responsibilities of the Print Production Specialist:
- Produce and separate clients’ reports, checks and vouchers. Seal checks and validate check counts.
- Packages clients’ paychecks and vouchers along with applicable reports. Sorts packages and logs by applicable delivery service. Confirms successful FedEx, UPS, and courier deliveries.
- Maintains daily processing schedule and ensures all payrolls scheduled to process are accounted for and sends out end-of-day notification to start ACH processes.
- Ensures paychecks and vouchers satisfy all quality requirements and, when necessary, initiates corrective actions based on departmental operating procedures.
- Ordering and quality check of production supplies. Order and distribution of all general office supplies. Ensures adequate supply of checks, toner, envelopes, paper, etc.
- Maintains and schedules service calls for all production equipment.
- Reviews / audits vendor billing for delivery services.
Qualifications of the Print Production Specialist:
- Must communicate clearly and effectively in English, verbal and written.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General office and / or production experience preferred.
- Must be able to use fine motor skills to grasp, handle, and maneuver materials as needed.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the work shift as well as lift up to 25lbs.
Print Production Specialists apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.