Print Production Specialist – 1st Shift
Leading software company is looking for a Print Production Specialist in Weston, FL. This is a temporary role with possible extension to February!
Schedule of the Print Production Specialist:
Dec 27th – Jan 31st: 8am-4:30pm (First Shift)
Pay Rate of the Print Production Specialist:
Responsibilities of the Print Production Specialist:
- Produce and separate clients’ reports, checks and vouchers. Seal checks and validate check counts.
- Packages clients’ paychecks and vouchers along with applicable reports. Sorts packages and logs by applicable delivery service. Confirms successful FedEx, UPS, and courier deliveries.
- Maintains daily processing schedule and ensures all payrolls scheduled to process are accounted for and sends out end-of-day notification to start ACH processes.
- Ensures paychecks and vouchers satisfy all quality requirements and, when necessary, initiates corrective actions based on departmental operating procedures.
- Ordering and quality check of production supplies. Order and distribution of all general office supplies. Ensures adequate supply of checks, toner, envelopes, paper, etc.
- Maintains and schedules service calls for all production equipment.
- Reviews / audits vendor billing for delivery services.
Qualifications of the Print Production Specialist:
- Must communicate clearly and effectively in English, verbal and written.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General office and / or production experience preferred.
- Must be able to use fine motor skills to grasp, handle, and maneuver materials as needed.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the work shift as well as lift up to 25lbs.
Print Production Specialists apply today!