Global software solutions company is looking to hire multiple Document Imaging Associates in Memphis, TN. This is a temporary position assisting with the large end of the year push to print and ship W2s to employees.
Shift of the Document Imaging Associate
- 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM | December 27th – January 31st
Pay Rate of the Document Imaging Associate
$18 per hour
Responsibilities of the Document Imaging Associate
- Produce and separate clients’ reports, checks and vouchers. Seal checks and validate check counts.
- Packages clients’ paychecks and vouchers along with applicable reports. Sorts packages and logs by applicable delivery service. Confirms successful FedEx, UPS, and courier deliveries.
- Maintains daily processing schedule and ensures all payrolls scheduled to process are accounted for and sends out end-of-day notification to start ACH processes.
- Ensures paychecks and vouchers satisfy all quality requirements and, when necessary, initiates corrective actions based on departmental operating procedures.
- Ordering and quality check of production supplies. Order and distribution of all general office supplies. Ensures adequate supply of checks, toner, envelopes, paper, etc.
- Maintains and schedules service calls for all production equipment.
- Reviews / audits vendor billing for delivery services.
Qualifications of the Document Imaging Associate
- Must communicate clearly and effectively in English, verbal and written.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General office and / or production experience preferred.
- Must be able to use fine motor skills to grasp, handle, and maneuver materials as needed.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the work shift as well as lift up to 25lbs.
Document Imaging Associates apply today!