Controls Engineer – Contract Role
Leading automation company in Barlett, IL is looking to hire a Controls Engineer. This is a temporary position.
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer:
- Load programs, configure hardware (PLC, HMI, Robots, Cognex Vision, Watlow temperature controls)
- Complete safety commissioning binders
- Get machine dry cycling
- Get machine handling Frames from feeder through Tray Loading
- Continue supporting debug with filling process
- Participate in customer acceptance testing
Requirements of the Controls Engineer:
The selected engineer must have demonstrated proficiency in the following:
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC program debug
- Allen Bradley PanelView Plus 7 program debug
- PackML technical standard
Controls Engineers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.