Shift of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
Pay Rate of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble, both mechanically or electrically, to the company assembly standards.
- Understand how to level and square assemblies and other items on a build.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other members of the team.
- Bring concerns or issues, with solutions, if possible, back to the leads and design team for evaluation.
- Operate machines, when needed, to assist in debug.
- Keep all work areas organized and free of clutter. This includes putting tools and assemblies away at the end of the day.
- Actively participate in project hurdles.
- Show the ability to follow and meet scheduled timelines.
- Follow company values and always drive forward with the principles of RND’s mission statement and debugging.
- Show a “Sense of Urgency”.
- Little to no assembly quality issues.
- Minimum of a High School Education.
- Technical Certificate in Electrical Controls is desired
- 0-2 years Experience in automation manufacturing assembly.
- Understand basic hand tools along with when and where to use them.
- Have basic computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and most other Microsoft products.
- Have the ability to navigate all RND software and file information.
- Have the ability to comprehend mechanical drawings 2D and 3D along with electrical schematics.