An electronic component manufacturing in Norcross, GA has an immediate opening for an Electronic Technician. This is a full-time and temp to hire position with health benefit and paid holidays. Technicians have 5+ years’ experience in PCB debugging and component level repair. It’s great opportunity to expand your skillset.
Shift of the Electronic Technician:
$24-$29.00/hr depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Technician:
- Assembling and testing hardware products and operate testing equipment.
- SMT & Through Hole PCB Assembly repair.
- Soldering of SMT parts, including 0201 & BGA components, and custom cables.
- Assist with debugging and difficult fixes on PCB.
- Test incoming product and maintain reports/ spreadsheets of issues.
- Operate test equipment and run calibration & validation tests on a regular basis.
- Test debugging to component level remove, replace and test.
- Maintain test logs, organize test/repair data.
- Clean, organize, and improve lab spaces.
- Able to read schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Debug and solve customer problem related to the products, doing repair, warranty claims of the products.
- Ability to set up and use oscilloscope, multimeter, signal generators, and other general electronic test equipment.
Qualifications of the Electronic Technician:
- 5+ years of hands-on fine pitch soldering/ electronics experience.
- Dedicated and Hardworking.
- Quick to learn and interested in growing skills & knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates degree (2yr) preferred but not required.
- Experience in a lab or testing environment.
- Experience collecting & analyzing data.