Leading manufacturer of safety light components is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer in Madison, IN. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Hours of the Manufacturing Engineer:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Ensure proper startup and development of coating line system and processes.
- Provide input on concepts and cost estimates for new programs.
- As a member of multiple new product introduction teams, develop Manufacturing Plan, Floor Layout, Process Flow, PFMEA, and Gage Plan for new processes and work cells.
- Provide input for fixture/workstation, assembly drawings and operation sequence order to internal and external resources.
- Develops processes and validates parameters, create capability studies, critical settings and limits, creates setup instructions, operator work instructions and master Samples for verification.
- Responsible for process troubleshooting and technical support. Responsible for leading analysis of root cause/corrective action for Quality Concerns related to coating line equipment and processes. Responsible for supporting Engineering Change Requests.
- Support or lead cost reduction efforts including I.D.E.A.S. program, Grote DMS, and Lean Kaizen activities.
- Assist in maintaining and updating routings, labor standards, work instructions, and work cell layouts.
- Other secondary duties assigned.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of industry experience preferred.
Manufacturing Engineers apply today!