A Fortune 100 Company is looking to hire Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis, MN. This is a direct hire position!
Hours of the Maintenance Technician:
Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:00am. Friday’s 1:00pm CST – 9:00pm CST
Pay Rate of the Maintenance Technician:
$35-38/hr + $1.10 shift differential
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair problems on all industrial production and facility related equipment.
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot equipment using schematics, prints, and electrical diagrams.
- Perform PM inspections on all industrial production and building related equipment.
- Records repairs, preventative maintenance tasks, work orders and other related tasks.
- Rebuilds, overhauls, and repairs automated CNC machine tools, aligns, and makes precision adjustments to insure accurate machine operation.
- Hazardous waste disposal, with proper training and equipment.
- Execute general maintenance work orders.
- Work directly with and provide support to outside contractor resources.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- High school education or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience with Industrial Automated Systems Maintenance, Metal Fabrication Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Repair and Maintenance OR 2-year technical school degree from an accredited school with a certificate in one of the following trades: Industrial Maintenance, Automated Industrial Systems, Industrial pneumatic/electronic controls, HVAC, plumbing, electricity, welding, fluid power, or mechanics.
- Successfully completed formal training on automated equipment and/or facilities related tools and automated equipment (CNC lathes and mills).
- If deemed necessary, must obtain a Special Engineer State of Minnesota Low Pressure Boiler License.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Maintenance Technicians apply today!