A contract manufacturing company in Suwanee, GA has an immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This is a temp to hire position
Shift of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Complete shipping and receiving paperwork, including but not limited to, packing slips, bill of lading and customs forms.
- Examine contents and compare with records, manifests, invoices and orders to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assists Material Handler with loading and unloading trucks, packing, making boxes and wrapping as needed.
- Prepare and send priority mail via UPS or Federal Express
- Participate in inventory counts
- File all shipping and receiving documents
- Run daily reports and print out required paperwork for orders
- If needed, call Trucking companies and brokers to schedule pick ups
- Performs other functions as assigned by supervisor
- Able to coordinate with other departments to fulfill customer requests or orders.
Qualifications of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong PC Skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to demonstrate basic math skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and troubleshooting skills
Shipping and Receiving Clerks apply today!