Leading electronics company in Newburyport, MA is looking to hire an Assembly Operator on 2nd shift. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
Shift of the Assembly Operator:
Monday – Friday | 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM EST | 2nd shift will have training in the AM for 6-8 weeks
Pay Rate of the Assembly Operator:
$19.50 – $22.00/hr
Responsibilities of the Assembly Operator:
- Operation of manual, automatic, and semi-automatic microelectronics assembly equipment with supervision.
- Inspection of die and packages to various Military and Jedec standards using high and low power microscopes.
- Follows defined specifications and reaction paths or written/verbal instructions.
- Use multiple hand tools to manually process delicate products without damaging components.
- Train other employees on basic equipment operation and assembly processes
- Maintain well organized and audit ready workspaces.
- Utilize computer-based manufacturing systems to move product and enter data.
Requirements of the Assembly Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High Attention to Detail
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.