Global company dedicated to the production of gear reducers and gearmotors in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Specialist. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Shift of the Supply Chain Specialist:
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Specialist:
- Supports order management and processing by compiling and maintaining new order documents including follow up with customer service, shipping, billing, and more.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of updating daily and weekly order recaps along with yearly sales plans
- Coordinates communication of various order details including part requirements, production planning and shipping schedules
- Shops vendors to compare quotes and build relationships with subcontractors and vendors alike
- Inputs data and runs reports and analytics through spreadsheets and ERP for order entries.
- Validates SKU #’s and codes in the CRM match with data provided by SpA.
- Uses analytical findings to provide data on forecasting and planning.
- Works closely with Customer Service, Production and Shipping department to provide order confirmation dates and order acknowledgments.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirements of the Supply Chain Specialist:
- Associates or 4-year college degree in Purchasing, Logistics, Business Administration or related field; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment working in, supply chain, purchasing, logistics or customer service.
- Maintains high competency with purchasing, logistics and customer service issues.
- Proficient in Excel, able to comfortably create Pivot Tables, run reports, explain data, etc.
- Prior experience in supportive roles such as production, inventory, materials management.
- Proficient verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Multilingual in English, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Exposure to working with foreign shipping challenges and worldwide time differences.
- Maintains high competency with Microsoft 365 Products, Lotus Notes, and CRM Applications.
- Experience working with JDE a plus.
Supply Chain Specialists apply today!