Leader in the medical products and solutions industry is currently hiring on 2nd shift for a Quality Control Inspector in Chelmsford, MA. This is a temp to hire position for someone with basic electronic manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Verification of procured materials, sub-assemblies, finished products and processes to the companies Quality Standards.
- Inspect measure and/or test material to established methods and standards.
- Utilize various inspection tools, such as Vision System, Verniers, Micrometers, Rulers, Oscilloscopes, DVMs, Power Supplies, Defib/Pacer Analyzers, custom fixtures etc. per procedures.
- Document inspection and test results according to established procedures.
- Maintain quality documentation files such as, Device History Records (DHR) and Inspection History Records.
- Process returned material to established procedures.
- Read and interpret documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), schematics, technical drawings, PDAs and ECOs.
- Interface with other functions and departments as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read specifications, procedures and engineering drawings.
- Familiar with use of mechanical and electronic test equipment.
- IPC-A-61OD for Incoming Inspection, preferred.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office, Oracle and MES.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Quality Control Inspectors apply today!