Well-known electronics engineer company in Norcross, Ga has an immediate opening for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler. Assemblers will be trained and work under the guidance of the assembling area supervisor and production manager. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Shift of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Assembling metal component, electronic printed circuit boards and wiring adhering to a specified set of blueprints or schematics.
- Pre-assemble components such as power supplies wiring, hub-cards with receive cards, etc.
- Assemble light metal structures to form cabinets.
- Make wiring connections
- Assemble PCBs and power supply on the displays
- Carry material to/from work-cells
- Follow directives from area supervisor, production manager or operations manager
Qualifications of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Handy and capable to work with handy tools
- Dependable, honest, and dedicated
- Attentive to detail and quality of workmanship
- Work in a team environment and with specified deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Capable to read and interpret blue prints and wiring diagrams
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, viewing technical documents, preferred
- Ability to work OT as needed
Electro-Mechanical Assemblers apply today!