Mechanical Assembler – 1st Shift
A well-known medical devices company is currently hiring for an Assembler position located in Marlborough, MA. This is a temp to hire position for someone who have deal with small details.
Shift of the Mechanical Assembler: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Pay Rate of the Mechanical Assembler: $20.00/hr
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble, install and inspect components, which may require positioning, aligning and repairing pieces and/or cleaning parts.
- Arm-hand steadiness with hand to eye coordination a must.
- Comfortable working with very small fragile parts in a clean room environment.
- Assistance of microscopes and tweezers build components and sub-assemblies for high powered lasers following a set routine with specific procedures and instructions.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Must have good communication skills and be able to understand and follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Regular and reliable attendance and the ability to work overtime are essential functions of this job.
- Must be present and on time for work as scheduled.
- Be able to work carefully, consistently and be able to identify errors.
- Familiarity with PCs and Microsoft Windows, a plus but no required.