A provider of electronics manufacturing services is hiring for a Machine Operator, 3rd shift in Manchester, NH. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Shift of the Machine Operator:
11:00pm – 7:30am
**MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN ON 1st SHIFT**
Pay Rate of the Machine Operator:
$23/hr + 15% shift differential
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Learning the SMT equipment, tools and process, as well as developing machine operation skills
- Learn to identify the various types of surface mount components
- Load feeders during off-line setup
- Set up and operate the SMT line equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Read and interpret Visual Aids and diagrams to ensure products are built properly
- Learn to adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately and according to specifications
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are correctly manufactured
- Inspect components to ensure that the machines placed the correct value part in the appropriate location
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly area
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Trained on IPC-A-610, working knowledge helpful.
- Is able to identify common SMT components
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Machine Operators apply today!