Production Planner – Hybrid Role
Leading provider of high-performance solutions is looking for a Production Planner in Fort Worth, TX. This is a temp to hire and hybrid opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Monitor and report on aging of Production Orders in WIP.
- Monitor and report shortage quantities affecting WIP and Production Order Release.
- Monitor and report SRU and LRU on time completions.
- On-time review of Planned Orders due for release.
- On-time release of production orders not held up due to shortages.
- Support daily shortage and other manufacturing coordination meetings.
- Monitor second issues of material to WIP.
- Ensure paperwork accuracy of Production Orders prior to release for kitting activity.
- Maintenance of open Production Orders as required.
- Monitor MRP signals for manufactured items and ensure prompt action.
- Support periodic WIP floor audits, including reconciliation.
- Support Warehouse 41 inventory accuracy counts, including reconciliation.
Requirements of the Production Planner:
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- 5-10 years of management or industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- CPIM Certification is preferred.