A data focused SaaS company is looking for a Junior Gainsight Administrator to join their growing team. This is a temporary and remote opportunity to help enhance their Customer Success processes and operations.
Responsibilities of the Junior Gainsight Administrator:
- Administering, maintaining and implementing new features in Gainsight and Salesforce to optimize the work of Customer Success.
- Proactively identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvements, workflow centralization, and automation to enhance both Customer Success and broader OneStudyTeam operations.
- Developing and maintaining a workflow prioritization system (Scorecards), playbooks, and Programs.
- Implement Salesforce configuration changes like Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- Supporting cross-functional projects as an internal subject matter expert of both Gainsight and Salesforce best practices.
- Coordinating and collaborating closely with the other members of the CS Operations team to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Handling day-to-day support for the Customer Success team, including data quality troubleshooting, role based training, process changes, Playbooks, Programs, automation, etc.
Requirements of the Junior Gainsight Administrator:
- 3+ years of recent experience administering Gainsight required.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience preferred with an appetite for continuous learning.
- Experience working in Customer Success at a SaaS company.
Junior Gainsight Administrators apply today!