Material Handler – 1st Shift
A well-known manufacturer of sensing technology and ultrasonic devices is currently hiring a Material Handler on 1st shift in Milford, NH. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Pay Rate of the Material Handler:
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Sets up kits, including all BOMs, subs, test cables, equipment & fixtures as required.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of kits brought to the assembly floor.
- Stock and retrieve parts from bulk shelves, bins and kanban carts.
- Print mylar, tracing, shipping and box labels as required.
- Unload and provide racks, plates and fixtures to assemblers to maintain production flow.
- Moves sub-assemblies from prep areas to assembly area.
- Continually monitors and records inventory located at benches and in production warehouses.
- Order and visually inspect various bronze housings as delivered. Red-tags to MRB for group leader/supervisor to review.
- Assists assemblers with set-up & breakdown function to minimize downtime.
- Performs various prep machining operations requiring the use of drill presses, sanders, and other equipment.
- May be responsible for specialized duties including, but not limited to, assembly, potting, testing and product repair and/or reclaim.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Participates in physical inventories (required).
- Responsible for coordinating inventory tracking and maintenance with other departments and between warehouses.
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 + years of Warehouse experience
- Proficient in basic math and computer data entry
- Forklift Certification Required