Responsibilities of the Vision Engineer:
- Ability to create machine vision inspections based on specification and scope of work.
- Perform feasibility studies, Cognex Easybuilder, spreadsheet, Keyence laser and Keyence traditional tools. Matrox DA (Design Assistance), Matrox template programming, AIA certified a benefit not a must.
- Must have developed applications for Absence/Presence, Kitting, model inspection, barcode, OCR.
- Familiarity using external lights and lighting, filters and lenses.
- Abel to travel to customer sites as needed.
- 3+ years' experience is ideal.
- AS or BS in Engineering. Ideally, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineer or similar.
- Must be able to work alone and/or within a team.
- Must be able to engage with customer in a professional manner.
- Software: Cognex, Keyence, Allied Vision, Basler, Matrox, GVI, Smart Vision Lighting, AIA. Equivalent years of experience can be substituted for a degree.