PCB Assembler – 1st Shift
Join a team dedicated to creating innovative consumer electronics products for top brands. This is a temp-to-hire chance to use your skills in an exciting environment! They are looking to add to their team in Nashua, NH a skilled PCB Assembler to work within a fast-paced environment.
Hours of the PCB Assembler: Monday -Thursday 6:00AM-4:00PM
Pay Rate of the PCB Assembler: $20 – $22/hr
Responsibilities of the PCB Assembler:
- Read and follow assembly prints, work instructions, drawings, procedures and specifications used in the manufacturing of PCBs.
- Identify by sight workmanship and material defects in touch-up and assembly areas and may be able to suggest basic changes to the work instructions to improve operations in these areas.
- Perform tasks with a high degree of care and attention to details while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Assemble electronic components, assemblies, and modules by working from samples, visual aids, wiring lists and process sheets.
- Maintain accurate material control within the work area.
- Perform inspection of own work in immediate working unit.
- Participate in providing timely feedback to other operations, management and support engineering, as appropriate.
- Follow and maintain accurate process documentation.
- Perform all the essential functions and competencies listed above.
- Assemble PCBs of an intermediate complexity.
- May use a variety of tools to perform tasks.