Looking for a great opportunity in the manufacturing industry?
Leading motors manufacturer in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for an Assembly Technician. This is a temp to hire position.
Shift of the Assembly Technician:
Pay Rate of the Assembly Technician:
Up to $23/hr
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician:
- Assembles large and heavy parts to complete units or sub-assemblies of gear motors.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Performs visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Uses samples, drawings, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions to perform assembly.
- Uses hand tools such as long nose pliers and other hand tools.
- Will operate die machines and be able to perform minor machine maintenance.
- Will assist in quality inspection of final product.
- Must be able to assist where needed in any department on production floor.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and have ability to use hand tools and operate basic machinery.
Requirements of the Assembly Technician:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 0-4 years of work experience
- Ability to use calculator and tape measure
- Knowledge of metric measurements.
- High level of mechanical aptitude
Assembly Technicians apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.