Leading business services company in Norcross, Ga is seeking an Electrical Technician that is highly detailed oriented to support the Service Department for evaluation, troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment. This is a temp to hire position!
Shift of the Electrical Technician:
Pay rate: $28.00-$31.00/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities of the Electrical Technician:
- The Electrical Technician will troubleshoot electrical components and equipment
- The Electrical Technician will perform electrical repairs
- The Electrical Technician will perform minor mechanical repairs
- The Electrical Technician will perform evaluation and validation of components before and after repairs are performed
- Initiate purchase orders required for repair parts.
- Track test and repair findings.
- The Electrical Assembly Technician will be part of the Service Team to the Service manager.
- Comply with SDS Inc and Aerospace procedures and policies.
- Comply with SDS, Inc. Security Requirements.
- Additional duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications of the Electrical Technician:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Associate Degree in Electrical Systems/Industrial Maintenance or Electro-Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience with heavy Electrical systems manufacturing.
- Experience integrating or troubleshooting electrical panels and control cabinets
- Analytical skills to resolve integration issues
- Experience with Aeronautical equipment is a plus.
- Positive outlook and desire to do what is best for the customer.
- Self-Motivated and ability to work in self-directed environment.
- Demonstrates skill and ability to analyze and develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Able to communicate effectively at the highest levels.
- Culture of work Safet
Electrical Technicians apply today!