Electro-Mechanical Assembler – 1st Shift
An electronic component manufacturing company is looking to hire an Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Taunton, MA. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Shift of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
7:00AM – 3:30PM
Pay Rate of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Works with production /assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble connectors.
- Positions components manually or utilizing a small hand tool such as tweezers onto printed circuit boards.
- Occasionally operates simple equipment.
- Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks. Installs either fixed or turning hardware.
- Read worksheets, receive verbal instructions, and follow the sample boards to determine assembly duties.
- Twists bend, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of complex Electronics Assembly (build to print)
- Established skills in fine pitch soldering
- Production and rework experience of complex electronic assemblies
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally
- Coordinating with Manufacturing Engineering on technical requirements
- IPC-620 certification/ MIL DTL-620
- J-STD Solder Certification within last 5 years
- Instructing other workers on Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) technical guidance
- Rework experience with complex cable assemblies
- Cable Harness Assembly (build to print)