A manufacturer of production equipment for electronics industry around the world is looking for Manufacturing Technicians in Tewksbury, MA. This is a temporary position in a growing company!
Shift of the Manufacturing Technician:
7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay Rate of the Manufacturing Technician:
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met
- Maintain required records of production and report any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures
- Troubleshoot problems and makes necessary adjustments to equipment set ups
- Conduct testing of production output
- May train and mentor new technicians
- 5+ years manufacturing experience with machine assembly, wiring, and test.
- Able to read blueprints, schematics, engineering drawings, and technical orders (ECN’s) to determine methods and sequence of assembly operations
- Strong precision soldering experience (certification preferred)
- Able to complete complex assemblies and ensure proper interaction of components.
- Can troubleshoot simple wiring and electrical assemblies
- Ability to perform testing and troubleshooting in a variety of engineering tasks
- Proficient use of measuring instruments such as digital multi-meters, micrometers, calipers, and height gauges
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, precision instruments, and test equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate physical dexterity, ability to bend and to lift (< 50lbs.)
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. work permit required, local candidates only