A local medical device company in Bedford, MA is currently seeking Production Assemblers on a temp to hire basis. Put your ability to assemble small mechanical parts in this position!
Pay Rate of the Production Assembler:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure product meets quality standards.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and safety and regulatory requirements per Lexington Medical Quality System.
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Management.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Requirements of the Production Assembler:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with office computer programs.
- Small parts assembly experience strongly preferred.
- Medical device or other regulated industry experience a plus.
- Cleanroom experience a plus.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
Production Assemblers apply today!