Equipment Maintenance Technician – Shift Options!
Leading edge semiconductor company is looking for hard working folks to join their P shift (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Every other Wednesday- 6:00pm – 6:00am) and their M Shift ((Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6am – 6pm) as Equipment Maintenance Technicians in Bloomington, MN. If you have good troubleshooting skills, this could be a great direct hire opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Maintenance Technician:
- Perform preventive maintenance & repairs/calibrations on production equipment & systems.
- Clearly document maintenance activities/work performed and complete pm checklists/procedures
- Work with engineering team to improve pm procedures and documentation
- Periodically safely perform work in a hazardous environment utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment (including SCBA or respirator).
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to minimize tool down-time and variability to increase equipment availability.
- Communicate, participate and collaborate effectively with the maintenance, production and engineering team
- Participate on the Emergency Response Team
Requirements of the Equipment Maintenance Technician:
- Associate’s degree in an electronics, mechatronics, automation, or mechanical related field or equivalent military training, or 24+ months experience in vacuum or semiconductor equipment maintenance.
- Proficiency in electrical circuits, pneumatics and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of test and calibration equipment (i.e. O-scopes, DMMs).
- Previous experience on vacuum and/or semiconductor manufacturing equipment preferred but not required (PVD, PECVD, CMP, LPCVD, etc.)
Equipment Maintenance Technicians apply today!!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.