Global provider of automated semiconductor tools is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team. This is a contract opportunity with the possibility of extension/conversion.
Hours of the Sales Administrator:
Pay Rate of the Sales Administrator:
Responsibilities of the Sales Administrators:
- Purchase Orders processing – Retrieve new POs from different sources (email, customer portals), process & inform production teams and acknowledge to clients through emails or portals.
- Open Purchase Orders – Coordinate with internal teams to meet clients’ shipment re-schedule, payment & delivery status etc., inquiries and maintain timely updates to the clients.
- Create quotations as per Equipe price book.
- RMA processes – Coordinate with internal support/service team to confirm RMA necessity, generate paperwork, communicate with clients on necessary documentation and process steps, maintain internal system, related teams, and clients’ updates timely, follow up shipment & payment status tight until all the requests are fulfilled and clients are fully satisfied.
- Regularly communicate with clients on their needs, attend meetings, make phone calls, visiting onsite etc.
- Responsible for clients’ portal access, including uploading accounting/shipping documents through portals.
- Generate weekly BBB reports.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in person and over the phone.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and clients.
- Proficiency with computers and office software.
- Proactive, open-minded and committed personality.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.