Responsibilities of the Production Operator:
- Safely and efficiently meeting all production work requirements assigned to you by following operating procedures and work instructions.
- Trouble shoot problems quickly and efficiently, seeking advice where necessary.
- To produce the highest standard of quality products possible in accordance with the company’s ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Visually inspect products throughout the stages of production to identify defective parts; component orientation errors, missing components, or wrong part insertion.
- Initial testing for product conformity.
- Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and break rooms using 5S procedures.
- Participation in and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Production Operator:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial setting preferred.
- Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a team.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, as well as comprehend verbal instructions and effectively communicate verbally.
- Computer Familiarity.
- Ability to self-start yet take orders as directed.
- Ability to move and lift up to 25 pounds. Ability to sit or stand as required to perform essential functions.
- Consistent and punctual attendance required. Must be available to work assigned shifts and required overtime
Production Operators apply today!