A provider of technological solutions is looking for a Manufacturing Technician located in Northboro, MA. This is a temp to hire position. If you are currently seeking a new job opportunity and have a manufacturing background, we encourage you to apply.
Shift of the Manufacturing Technician:
1st shift: 8AM – 5:00PM
Pay Rate of the Manufacturing Technician:
28.00 – 30.00/hr
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Manufacturing advanced ceramic prototypes and products for government, defense, and commercial customers.
- Contribute to development projects and manufacturing efforts with direct manufacturing labor (ceramic powder processing, forming, drying, heat treatment, outside service scheduling).
- Ensuring that equipment, tooling, and measurement systems are operating per specifications, properly maintained & repaired, and set up for use in safe, accessible, and efficient configurations.
- Demonstrated abilities working with a wide range of laboratory and large-scale processing, manufacturing, and measurement equipment.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Technician:
- 5 years’ experience in development and manufacturing of advanced materials.
- An Associate degree or equivalent in materials, manufacturing, or engineering is desired.
- Basic shop knowledge and hands-on skills for fabricating custom fixtures and assemblies from metal / wood / plastic.
- Extensive experience dealing with equipment, material and repair suppliers and service providers.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.